Hello and welcome to YOUR BEST FUTURE!
I want to introduce you to today’s special guest who after that introduction can only be, Dai Manuel.
Dai is a ‘fun-loving globetrotter, he’s also a super dad, dating his wife, with a lead by example way of living and a contagious personality, and he’s a man on a mission. His mission is to positively impact one million role models around the globe to lead a FUN-ctionally fit life through education, encouragement, and community.
He’s a much sought-after lifestyle mentor and executive performance coach.
However, His life hasn’t always been easy though and he knows only too well the struggle of the juggle and keeping his health and happiness a priority.
He models his work based on 5 F’s: Fitness, Family, Faith, and Finances with an overarching roof of FUN, built on a rock-solid foundation of Health.
I’m sure we’re going to learn some real golden nuggets of wisdom and inspiration today from this sought-after lifestyle mentor and executive performance coach.
In this episode, you will hear…
✅ How Dai had some teenage issues
✅ How appraising your life is a rich experience
✅ How Dai and his wife are collectors of experiences
✅ About the 100-year life
✅ How a health scare can shift our perspective
✅ About identifying and planning for a shift
✅ About travelling with a family without a plan
✅ How liberating leaving work and living your purpose can be
✅ How Toastmasters is the place to go to help you develop public speaking
And much, much more.
Take a listen to help realise that you can live your dreams, you can shift perspective, you can feel liberated, and you can develop an unshakable mindset for your future.
Many thanks to Dai Manuel, Lifestyle Mentor, Executive Performance Coach, Speaker, and Author.
Dai is promoting a free 28-day lifestyle program at www.joinwlfm.com (based on his book The Whole Life Fitness Manifesto)
Dai’s Contact Details
Here are Dai’s social media links.
Support Your Best Future
If you enjoy the Your Best Future Podcast, I’d really appreciate your help in spreading the word about the show. I would love to grow the listenership with the aim of helping as many people as possible to create ‘their’ best future. Wouldn’t it be great to reach a million listeners?
Please help me to reach more people by doing one of the following:
- Tell a friend – simple as that. Tell someone you know about Your Best Future.
- Share your favourite episode on social media. Scroll to the bottom of any page and the buttons are there. A share is just a click away.
- Rate, review, subscribe. Spend a couple of minutes to rate and review the show and why not subscribe to ensure you don’t miss an episode? I’d really appreciate it if you could do this as it really does help new listeners to find us.
- And why not join the dedicated Your Best Future Community Facebook Group to learn, comment, and share news, tips and a whole lot more: https://bit.ly/3gxgawt
- Follow us on social media by clicking the icons below.
I am also available for speaking engagements.
Other resources and links mentioned in this episode:
If you loved this episode you’ll love:
Episode 3 with Laura Rubin, The Midlife Navigator
Episode 9 with Lisa Gumieniuk