Hello and welcome to YOUR BEST FUTURE, thank you for being here.
I want to introduce you to today’s special guest Emily Adams and you’ll soon find out that this is one determined and inspiring lady.
Emily was born and raised in the Amish culture leaving at the age of 17 to chase after happiness.
She who lives in Indiana, USA, is a single mom of two boys, she graduated from Purdue University with a bachelor’s degree in Organization, Supervision and Leadership.
She is also a speaker, writer, and life coach where she inspires others to chase after their happiness. And Emily competes in competitively in powerlifting.
In this episode, you will hear…
✅ Life in the Amish culture as a teenager
✅ How Emily’s choice to leave the Amish culture worked out
✅ How a teenage pregnancy and marriage forged thoughts of ‘there’s more to life than this’
✅ How Emily strived to educate herself and reap the rewards
✅ How physical and mental toughness was a key ingredient of her success
✅ How meditation changed Emily’s life
✅ How Emily became a speaker and writer
✅ Why Emily encourages others to think BIG
✅ Why Emily is so passionate about powerlifting
✅ About what self-love means
And much, much more.
Take a listen to understand how life choices can change your life, resilience can be built, and dreams can come true.
Emily is promoting her one on one coaching for anyone that is looking to find true happiness and their life purpose. They can reach out to her on her website https://www.emilyadams.net/home for coaching and if they use the code they hear in the interview. They can get 10% off coaching or they can also request a 30 minute call for a deep dive as well.
Emily’s Contact Details
Here are Emily’s social media links.
Support Your Best Future
If you enjoy the Your Best Future Podcast, I’d really appreciate your help in spreading the word about the show. I would love to grow the listenership with the aim of helping as many people as possible to create ‘their’ best future. Wouldn’t it be great to reach a million listeners?
Please help me to reach more people by doing one of the following:
- Tell a friend – simple as that. Tell someone you know about Your Best Future.
- Share your favourite episode on social media. Scroll to the bottom of any page and the buttons are there. A share is just a click away.
- Rate, review, subscribe. Spend a couple of minutes to rate and review the show and why not subscribe to ensure you don’t miss an episode? I’d really appreciate it if you could do this as it really does help new listeners to find us.
- And why not join the dedicated Your Best Future Community Facebook Group to learn, comment, and share news, tips and a whole lot more: https://bit.ly/3gxgawt
- Follow us on social media by clicking the icons below.
If you have a guest idea or want to connect with Paul, please visit his website www.coachpaul.expert
or find him on
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CoachPaulSS.
Paul is also available for coaching and speaking engagements.