Hello and welcome to YOUR BEST FUTURE!
I want to introduce you to today’s special guest Rocky Romanella who is well placed to advise you as to how YOU can craft Your Best Future.
After an illustrious career spanning more than 40 years focused on supply chain, logistics and transportation, retail, sales and operational excellence strategy at UPS – my guest was also the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Director for UniTek Global Services, a provider of engineering, construction management and installation services to companies specializing in the telecommunications field.
He’s is currently the Founder and CEO of 3SIXTY Management Services, LLC, a management consulting firm specializing in Executive Speaking, Leadership Development and Consulting Services.
He has the rare ability to see a clear vision of the changing business landscape, the passion to develop strategies, tactics, and metrics to drive desired results.
In this episode, you will hear…
✅ Quotes such as: “Whatever they ask you to do, say yes and thank you, and then learn your job and learn some more. The day you think you know it all is the day you’re losing ground.”
✅ How Rocky advanced in UPS
✅ How Rocky took many non-traditional opportunities
✅ How you have to believe in your people until they’re ready to believe in themselves
✅ About the debate between management and leadership
✅ How your desire to learn can inspire you
✅ About how Rocky always spent time on the shop floor to understand more
✅ About Rocky’s book, Tighten up the Lug Nuts.
✅ That the leaders wish to make a difference; to leave a legacy
And much, much more.
Take a listen to understand leadership a little more, prepare your path, adapt your mindset, and maybe provoke ambition in you!
Many thanks to Rocky Romanella, Thought Leader, Author and Keynote Speaker
Virtual Keynotes and Training – If you buy 20 books Rocky will do his virtual sessions for free.
Tighten The Lug Nuts (Amazon UK)
Tighten The Lug Nuts (Amazon US)
Rocky’s Contact Details
Here are Rocky’s contact details:
Website:motivational keynote speaker
Support Your Best Future
If you enjoy the Your Best Future Podcast, I’d really appreciate your help in spreading the word about the show. I would love to grow the listenership with the aim of helping as many people as possible to create ‘their’ best future. Wouldn’t it be great to reach a million listeners?
Please help me to reach more people by doing one of the following:
- Tell a friend – simple as that. Tell someone you know about Your Best Future.
- Share your favourite episode on social media. Scroll to the bottom of any page and the buttons are there. A share is just a click away.
- Rate, review, subscribe. Spend a couple of minutes to rate and review the show and why not subscribe to ensure you don’t miss an episode? I’d really appreciate it if you could do this as it really does help new listeners to find us.
- And why not join the dedicated Your Best Future Community Facebook Group to learn, comment, and share news, tips and a whole lot more: https://bit.ly/3gxgawt
- Follow us on social media by clicking the icons below.
Paul is also available for coaching and speaking engagements.
If you loved this episode you’ll love:
Episode 2 with Dai Manuel
Episode 10 with Alan Stevens