Over the years I’ve become a specialist at coaching individuals and groups remotely and there is no doubt that telephone and video coaching is:
Efficient, Effective, and Productive
I started telephone coaching many years ago with clients who were out of my geography, were time poor, or both. It proved so effective (as effective as face-to-face coaching) that all of my practice is now taken up with a range of virtual coaching programs via various technologies. It means that I can serve difference-makers like you wherever you are in the world.
Let’s take a closer look at the benefits for you:
Not the closest, but the BEST Coach for you
- You get to choose, not the closest coach, but the BEST coach to suit your needs and you’re not restricted by geography. The chances you and your ideal coach will be within a reasonable travel distance are low. With telephone or Skype coaching, you will be able to work with me from virtually anywhere on the planet. Plus, the method eliminates the necessity of travel expenses for both you and me.
- You can be more flexible in the timing of your coaching sessions. I understand that you may have a very busy schedule and you may only be available on evenings and early mornings, so a call at breakfast or in the evening can be highly advantageous. If you don’t have time for a session during the working day, or would rather be coached out of the office, telephone coaching or Skype coaching is ideal for you. And, it’s much easier to fit into your diary if you travel or attend many meetings.
- Remote coaching is very convenient, it has a global reach, and it’s great for you if you travel. It’s convenient, it requires no venue, and because there’s no travel time for you or me, neither of us will have to overcome the exasperation or the delays that travelling can sometimes bring about. You will be able to receive your coaching in any quiet location where you can concentrate as long as you have a phone (or a laptop and internet connection for Skype).
A Happy Medium for You
- I understand that you may be familiar with one or more channels of communication than others and I’m happy to use a range of channels to suit your needs. I currently work via the telephone, Skype, Facetime, and Zoom with email and Google docs support.
- Telephone/Skype Coaching provides a focused conversation. Without visual distractions, both you and I will be able to ‘hear’ the conversation in a much deeper way.
- Evidence suggests that people are more open to disclose personal information virtually than in-person. Because, if you’re on the telephone, you’re being heard and not seen, you may feel more comfortable discussing your problems. People are usually more open to share certain things over the phone versus in person.